Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Propose Day- 8th Feb



Today is the second day of the romantic Valentine’s week. It’s ‘Propose Day’ today. Guys and gals wishing to have someone as their love usually propose on this day. If you are the one hesitating to propose your girlfriend, this is the right day. It is the best day to confess your feelings.
Be ready with a lovely and touchy message and propose her. Just speak what you feel, don’t be fake. If it is a crush or an infatuation, its fine, but if it is love, be yourself.
The best idea is to take your girlfriend to a lovely date at a romantic and quixotic location; it could be a candle light dinner, a sea/river side, or even a long drive. Create a light and romantic ambiance. Buy a surprise gift for her and propose her.

Messages for the “Propose Day”
Ø  I never saw so sweet a face
As that I stood before.
My heart has left its dwelling place
And can return no more.
Be with me forever.

Ø  If Roses were Black and violets were brown
my love for you would never be found
but roses r red and violets are blue
all I want to say is I LUV U!
"Happy Propose Day"

Ø  When I hear You
My Heart Soars High
When I See You
I know the Reason Why
So Let Me Hold Your Hand & Make You Mine
For That Would Intoxicate Me Like Sweet Wine…


0 comments: